Image Map

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Second Day Pics

Well, we've survived another day in kindergarten!  It was another fun-filled afternoon.  We went out for our first 'recess' and the kids did such an amazing job following the rules that I am predicting that we will be going out with the big kids sooner than I had planned. 



Please meet Mme Anick.  She is an educational assistant who helps Mme Katie in the classroom.



This is Monsieur Dénis.  He is an educational assistant in the school and a big part of his job is doing math support, so he spends a lot of time playing math games with the kindergarten and grade 1 students (individually and in small groups).



We visited Mme Boyko in the office.  She is learning all of our names.




My little afternoon group is picking up the kindergarten routines and rules quickly, and I am so proud of them.  Enjoy a few more pictures of the kids playing with their new kindergarten friends.



















No comments:

Post a Comment